The T-REX is available in 9 paint colors to match your style.
British Racing Green
Green Magno Infernal Flat
Flat Out Blue
Fashion Grey Flat
Volcanic Orange Pearl
• Powered by Kawasaki® 1441CC, inline 4 cylinder engine
• Watercooled, with two overhead cams, four valves per cylinder
• 208 Horsepower @ 10, 000 rpm
• 116.5 lb-ft of torque 7, 500 rpm
• Compression ratio 12.3:1
• CARB + EPA certified
• Sequential six-speed transmission
• Integrated Campagna Motors designed reverse gear
• Chain driven rear wheel
• Front dual wishbone, for easier adjustment and optimal cornering
• Custom fully adjustable coil-over shocks, for maximum traction
• Suspension components provide a smooth ride with unbelievable cornering ability and stability
• Car type steering column and controls
• In-dash computer display with control switches to navigate through options and menus
• In-display menus for traction control, power delivery selection, info and more
• 12V integrated in dash accessory plug
• Backup camera with mirror integrated monitor
• Reinforced, frontal impact crash tested tubular chassis, with roll-cage
• 3-point safety belts in conformity with driver impact protection legislation
• Dual LED beams (HI & LOW) headlights, for better vision at night
• Ergonomically designed Side-by-side seating configuration
• Quick release steering wheel mounted on steering column
• Comfortable marine grade waterproof seats
• Adjustable pedal assembly, for driver adaptability
• Optional removable and lockable side-cases (2)
• 92 liters (24G) total capacity
• Color-matched to your vehicle
• Additional cargo space under the hood
• Open glove compartment recessed in dash
• 1 year / 20 000 kilometres
High Reving 4 Cylinder Engine
Powered by the in-line 4 cylinder 1441cc engine from KAWASAKI®, the T-REX RR has all the power to give you a race-ride type of experience. It delivers a low rpm torque for smooth or brisk accelerations. This makes the T-REX RR a beast on the road and on the track.
Lean and muscular
With its unique tension inspiring muscular lines, the T-REX RR has a new look to emphasize its racing origin. A new face and a new tail give it a more edgy style, more modern and more incisive.
The new Traction Control on the T-REX RR gives you 3 options covering the different driving conditions. Smooth for wet surface, Sport for more aggressive driving and Off for total pilot control.
Constant road feedback, surgical handling and a responsive suspension make riding a T-REX a pure pleasure. Electronic command of the engine gives you control on the behavior of the vehicle in any situation.
Responsive, precise, directNo compromise
Ergonomics and comfort are of primary concern in the T-REX RR design objectives. No compromise between everyday driving and Track mode. The unique leaned driving position, joined with an adjustable suspension, makes you ONE with your T-REX.
The driving position is improved with a wider chassis, giving the pilot more legroom and better throttle control.
Wheels & Tires
The T-REX RR is fitted with lightweight aluminum alloy wheels and soft compound ultra-high performance tires.
Bronze color rim
V-shaped 10 spoke race design
Front rim size: 16 in x 7
Front tire size: 205/45ZR16W
The take-off of the T-REX RR is assured by one of the largest soft compound ultra-high performance tires we’ve used yet.
Bronze color rim
V-shaped 10 spoke race design
Rear rim size: 18 in x 10.5
Rear tire size: 295/40ZR18W
The T-REX RR comes standard with Campagna’s Stage 5 fully adjustable suspension, with an external oil reservoir. This setup let’s you customize your suspension settings for all sorts of road/track conditions and different loads. You can maximize handling and chassis behavior under different conditions and according to your preferences.
Because of its chassis design, low center of gravity, suspension and weight distribution, the T-REX RR can take up to 1.3 G lateral acceleration in a curve.
The T-REX mufflers produce an exotic sports car sound. The 4-into-2 manifold configuration with integrated catalytic converters ensure the greenest T-REX RR yet.
The exhaust system meets USA & Canada environmental standards for noise and pollution (EPA & ARB of California).
The T-REX RR comes standard with a racing D-shaped SparcoTM suede steering wheel, for consistant grip.
A short ratio rack and pinion offers instant reaction to steering input.
Complete control over all the features of the vehicle is provided through the digital instrument panel.
The special yellow RR tach emphasizes the racing spirit of the T-REX RR.
For optimal performance on the road or on the track, the 6-speed gearbox is activated through a fast shifting sequential pattern.
The chain driven final drive transmits maximum power to the rear wheel with virtually no loss, for an instant response to your right foot.
A reverse gear, custom designed by Campagna, allows you to backup safely on the engine power.
The newly designed tubular steel frame acts as a solid roll-cage and a rigid frame, to protect you and your passenger.
Standard with 3-point safety belts for on-road use, the T-REX RR chassis has mounting points ready to accept a 4-point race harness for your track days.
The T-REX RR now comes with an electronic Traction Control system. This gives you the ability to adjust the behavior of the system on the fly, to your liking.
You can also choose from Normal Power delivery to Hi-Power delivery to fully experience the capabilities of the T-REX RR on a track.
The T-REX RR is available with performance braking power provided by its vented, slotted and cross-drilled disc-brakes on all wheels.
To maintain braking power under track condition, the T-REX RR has rigid and braided stainless-steel brake lines.
Red Wilwood 4-piston calipers complete this performance brake package.
RR indoor Soft Cover
Made of smooth tension fabric material, it is compact, tight fit and ideal for indoor storage.
In deep black fabric with the colorful RR Red-Yellow Tach image and T-REX RR LOGO
The T-REX RR comes standard with black vinyl fabric with a non-slippery surface finish for added stability in a curve. The RR emblem is proudly embroiled in the seat back.
Made with weather resistant and fire retardant material, the seats offer comfort and safety in any temperature.
Also available in bright-red material.
The hi-tech seat material has the following characteristics:
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Ultraviolet stabilized pigment
- Mildew and oil resistant
- Fungal growth resistant
- Meets the FMVSS 302 and California fire regulation (Bulletin 117, Sect. E) flammability requirements
The Travel Package includes options used to provide comfort and convenience for any road trip. It includes:
The waterproof carrying cases provide secure storage and ample capacity to carry your traveling gear. They lock in place on the T-REX and can be removed at the push of a button to carry around.
With a 92 liters (24G) total capacity, you can take the road for long trips.
Smoked Wind deflector
The wind deflector redirects the air flow around the occupants and provides a more comfortable ride, even in the rain.
Fully adjustable, it provides adequate feet support for passengers of all sizes.
The Protection Package includes the necessary options to maintain the look and finish of your vehicle, ride after ride, year after year. It includes:
Carbon Protection Kit
Made out of real carbon fiber material, domed with UV resistant clear resin, the Carbon Protection Kit helps protect the side panels against scratches and other mishaps.
Outdoor Soft Cover
The Outdoor Soft Cover is designed to fit perfectly the shape of your T-REX. It will protect it from the elements.
Made from hi-tech synthetic material, the Outdoor Soft Cover is rainproof.
Available in black with silver logo.