The T-REX is available in 8 paint colors to match your style.
• Powered by BMW® 1649CC inline, 6 cylinder engine
• Watercooled, dry sump with two overhead cams, four valves per cylinder
• 160 Horsepower @ 7, 750 rpm
• 129 lb-ft of torque 5, 250 rpm
• Compression ration 12.2:1
• CARB + EPA certified
• Sequential six-speed transmission
• Integrated Campagna Motors designed reverse mechanism, electronically activated
• Chain driven rear wheel
• Front dual wishbone for easier adjustment and optimal cornering
• Custom coil-over shocks for maximum traction
• Suspension components provide a smooth ride with unbelievable cornering ability and stability
• Car type steering column and controls
• In-dash computer display with multi-controller to navigate through options and menus
• In-display menus for sound system, ride selection, info and more
• Bluetooth connection for headset
• 180 Watts RMS AlpineTM sound system
• SiriusTM Satellite Radio (requires subscription)
• USB & Line-in connection, AppleTM iPhone/iPod
• 12V integrated in dash accessory plug
• Backup camera with mirror integrated monitor
• Frontal impact crash tested tubular chassis with roll-cage
• 3-point safety belts in conformity with driver impact protection legislation
• Cross-drilled rotors on all wheels
• Projector headlights for clear vision at night
• Electronic riding modes to adapt the prevailing weather: Rain, Road, Dynamic
• Ergonomically designed • Side-by-side seating configuration
• Quick release steering wheel mounted on steering column
• Comfortable marine grade waterproofs seats
• Adjustable pedals assembly for driver adaptability
• Optional removable and lockable side-cases (2)
• 92 liters (24G) total capacity
• Color-matched to your vehicle
• Additional cargo space under the hood
• Open glove compartment recessed in dash
• 1 year / 12 000 miles
High Reving 6 Cylinder Engine
Powered by the in-line 6 cylinder engine from BMW, the T-REX 16S P// has all the power to make you experience an ultimate ride. It delivers a low rpm torque for smooth or brisk acceleration. This makes the T-REX 16S P// one of the most fun and exciting drive.
Lean and muscular
Lightweight composite materials, hi-tech alloys with lean design and engineering of every components contribute to create a unique combination of strength, lightness and efficiency. Shapes that withstand the test of time.
True to our desire to shave weight and gain performance, the 2020 T-REX 16S P// includes many hi-tech and lightweight body panels in ultra-light and sturdy Carbon Fibre material.
Responsive, precise, direct
Constant road feedback, chirurgical handling and a compliant suspension makes riding a T-REX like a pro as easy as 1, 2, 3. Electronic control of the engine torque at the touch of a button gives you control on the behavior of the vehicle in any situation.
Ergonomics and comfort are prime design objectives. No compromise between day-to-day driving characteristics and performance. Unique leaned driving position combined with an adjustable suspension makes you one with your T-REX.
Exclusive P// Characteristics
What does P// stand for ?
P// stands for performance. The T-REX 16S P// has performance enhancing characteristics and features throughout. This performance upgrade includes an upgraded suspension, a more direct steering system, a race braking system and special wheels. All these components transform the T-REX into a real racing machine.
The T-REX 16S P// also bears distinctives emblems to show its true identity.
Wheels & Tires
Two sets of light aluminum alloy wheels are available for the T-REX 16S P//.
Gunmetal Campagna designed wheels.
These Gunmetal colored wheels have an 11 spoke race style.
16” in Front
18” in the Back
Anthracite Matte Metallic Campagna designed wheels.
The T-REX 16S P// can also be equipped with special two-tone wheels. They are of Anthracite Matte Metallic paint with bare aluminum surface machined spokes.
These wheels are of a proprietary Campagna design with an 11 spoke race style.
16” in Front
18” in the Back
Fitted with BF Goodrich g-Force Sport COMP-2 high performance tires, with a W speed rating, the T-REX 16S P// can handle any surface; wet or dry.
- ACCELERATE FASTER. Best dry traction vs. the competition on the track for 100% more fun on the street.
- CORNER HARDER. More control for precise cornering with 30% better wet and 8% better dry grip.
The T-REX 16S P// is equipped with performance braking power with its vented, slotted and cross-drilled disc-brakes on all wheels.
To maintain braking power under track condition, the T-REX 16S P// has rigid and braided stainless steel brake lines.
As an added touch, 4-pistons red calipers complete this performance brake package.
The T-REX 16S P// comes standard with Campagna’s Stage 5 fully adjustable suspension with an external oil reservoir. This setup let’s you customize your suspension settings for all sorts of road/track conditions and different loads. You can maximize handling and chassis behavior under different conditions and according to your preferences.
Because of its chassis design, low center of gravity, suspension and weight distribution, the T-REX 16S P// can take up to 1.3 G lateral acceleration in a curve.
The T-REX 16S P// comes standard with a racing D-shaped SparcoTM suede steering wheel for consistant grip.
A shorter ratio rack and pinion offers instant reaction to steering input.
Complete control over all the features of the vehicle is provided through the digital instrument panel.
In-display menus for the 180 Watts four speakers Alpine sound system, ride selection, trip info and many other features.
Connect your device via Bluetooth, USB, line-in and the 12V plug.
For optimal performance on the road or on the track, the 6-speed gearbox is activated trough a fast shifting sequential pattern.
The chain driven final drive transmits the maximum of the power to the rear wheel with virtually no loss of power, for an instant response to your right foot.
An electronically activated mechanical reverse gear, custom designed by Campagna, allows you to backup safely on the engine power.
The crash tested tubular steel frame acts as a solid roll-cage and a rigid frame to protect you and your passenger.
Standard with 3-point safety belts for on-road use, the T-REX 16S P// chassis has the mounting points and is ready to accept a 4-point race harness for your occasional track days.
Through its partnership with BMW, Campagna has implemented a function to electronically control the torque delivery of the engine. This gives you the ability to adjust the behavior of the T-REX according to your riding style and road conditions. At the press of a button, you can switch on-the-fly from Rain, Road and Dynamic mode.
Description of the different modes:
Rain: full engine power, torque delayed and controllable
Road: full engine power in combination with spontaneous throttles response
Dynamic: sporty driving on dry roads, full engine power and the engine response is immediate and throttles response more direct
P// Indoor Soft Cover
Made of smooth tension fabric material, it is compact, tight fit and ideal for indoor storage.
Standard in bright red fabric with a prominent white P//emblem, it comes with its traveling pouch.
The T-REX 16S P// comes standard with black vinyl fabric with a non-slippery surface finish for added stability in a curve. The P// emblem is proudly embossed in the seat back.
Made with weather resistant and fire retardant material, the seats offer comfort and safety in any temperature.
Also available in bright-red material.
The hi-tech seat material has the following characteristics:
- Easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Ultraviolet stabilized pigment
- Mildew and oil resistant
- Fungal growth resistant
- Meet the FMVSS 302 and California fire regulation (Bulletin 117, Sect. E) flammability requirements
The T-REX mufflers produce an european exotic sport car sound. The 6-into-2 manifold configuration with integrated catalytic converters ensure the greenest T-REX yet.
Lightweight brushed stainless steel mufflers are standard equipment.
The exhaust system meets USA & Canada environmental standards for noise and pollution (EPA & ARB of California).
Available as an option, the Akrapovic exhaust system is made of titanium and carbon fiber components.
Lighter and less restrictive than the standard exhaust, it enhances the performance, the looks and the sound of your T-REX.
This performance exhaust system is also completely street-legal.
The Travel Package includes options used to provide comfort and convenience for any road trip. It includes:
The rugged carrying case provide secure and sufficient storage capacity to carry your traveling gear. They lock in place on the T-REX and can be removed at the push of a button to carry around.
With a 92 liters (24G) total capacity, you can take the road for long trips.
Smoked Wind deflector
The wind deflector redirects the air flow around the occupants and provides a more comfortable ride, even in the rain.
Fully adjustable, it provides adequate feet support for passengers of all sizes.
The Protection Package includes the necessary options to maintain the look and finish of your vehicle, ride after ride, year after year. It includes:
Carbon Protection Kit
Made out of real carbon fiber material, domed with UV resistant clear resin, the Carbon Protection Kit helps protect the side panels against scratches and other mishaps.
Outdoor Soft Cover
The Outdoor Soft Cover is designed to fit perfectly the shape of your T-REX. It will protect it from the elements.
Made from hi-tech synthetic material, the Outdoor Soft Cover is rainproof.
Available in black with silver logo.